Prince Kuhio Condos
Prince Kuhio Condo #333
Click Here to See Availability Calendar
Click Here to contact Allen or Vallaine
- Across the street from beach, ocean view studio, sleeps 2.
- Bed linens and bath towels provided.
- Beach towels, cooler, snorkeling gear and beach chairs provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee maker and blender.
- Ceiling fan or air conditioning available.
- LCD TV, DVD player, radio, CD player
- Large private Lanai with Ocean, Park, Sunset, and Mountain views.
- Lanai table and chairs
- Telephone with answering machine.
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
- On site laundry facilities.
- On site gas barbecue and picnic tables.
- No smoking in unit or on property please.
- January 6 - April 15, 2018, $125 per night.
- April 16 - December 14, 2018, $115 per night.
- December 15, 2018 - January 5, 2019, $135 per night.
- January 6 - April 15, 2019, $125 per night.
- $100 cleaning fee.
- $150 refundable damage deposit.
- 60 day cancellation period to receive full refund.
- Hawaii Tax 14.96%, Tax ID W40965682-01
- Rates and terms subject to change without notice.
Open the door to this inviting and bright studio and you will be
introduced to living in the tropics both inside and and out due to the
decor and the exterior wall of glass that brings Prince Kuhiio park up
front and center. Step out onto the large lanai to view the ocean to the
right and Haupu mountains to the left. Morning coffee here while the sun
rises over the park is a very good thing. Everything for your convenience,
with extras is provided in the condo. Nestled in a tropical garden, the
swimming pool is a shimmering blue jewel to enjoy as you like. Across
the street the ocean offers excellent snorkeling. A popular up-scale restaurant is there also. Shopping, more restaurants and golf are nearby. Covered
and uncovered parking is provided.
WELCOME is posted outside the door. We really mean it.
Recent Guest Comments
* We love your apt. and Prince Kuhio complex! I did a lot of research on Trip advisor.com and Frommers.com to find a condo that had A/C AND a king-size bed AND a pool, AND an ocean view AND was on the top floor, AND in sunny Poipu.I was lucky to come up with #333! You are so well equipped (kitchen & bathroom supplies) and beautifully decorated.
M & E, Albuquerque NW
* Your home has a lovely charm of it's own. I loved the personal touches. This is much better then a cold sterile hotel room, no matter how grand the hotel itself is. I have spent a lovely week between my medical meeting and in this lovely condo. I did a lot of snorkeling and early morning walks to the Spouting Horn; sunrises and sunsets------will be back next year and hope to stay with you again.
SB Vancouver BC
* What a wonderful place to stay! My husband and I spent the first part of our honeymoon here and our stay was everything we hoped and more. After lots of internet research we settled on Prince Kuhio condos. The decision has proven to be a good one. We will recommend it to others and would be delighted to stay here again. The condo was clean, comfortable, and far better equipped then we would have expected.It's just the right size for a couple and is in a terrific location. for exploring the island.
J & T Crested Butte, CO
* We are just completing our Kauai vacation in your wonderful condo. Everything is perfect here and there isn't anything extra we could have wanted. It is so comfortable, convenient and feels just like home. We will be back and hope your condo will be available. Loved the mountain, garden and ocean views. Thank you so much for everything.
G & S, Encinitas, CA