Prince Kuhio Condo 102
Click Here to See Availability Calendar
Click Here to contact Bob or Stephanie
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Ground Floor
- Lanai overlooks historic Prince Kuhio Park
- Comfortable King Size Bed
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with Microwave, Stainless Steel Electric Range, Glass Cooktop
- New pots and pans
- High Speed Internet Access
- Cable TV
- Sleeps 2 Comfortable
- Full Bathroom with Large Shower
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens, Towels, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
- Beach Towels, Beach Chairs and Cooler
- Non-Smoking Unit
- High Season: January 5 to April 30 and Thanksgiving Week is $185 a night for less than 7 nights, $175 a night for 7 or more nights.
- Holiday Season: December 15 to January 4 is $198 per night.
- Standard Season: May 1 to December 14 is $170 a night for less than 7 nights and $160 a night for 7 or more nights.
- 3 night minimum stay unless there are only 2 nights available.
- Contact owner for discounts on more than 21 nights.
- $300 refundable deposit when booking
- $125 departure cleaning fee
- Balance due 60 days prior to arrival
- Hawaii Tax 14.96%, Tax ID # 166-733-5168-01
Prince Kuhio Unit 102 is 150 feet away from Lawai Beach, the best snorkeling beach on Kauai. You will have ocean, park, and mountain view from our lanai. The sounds of the ocean waves will lull you to sleep. Awake and step outside onto a beautiful lush, tropical setting with a koi pond and waterfalls. Walk across the road to snorkel on Lawai Beach or enjoy the breathtaking sunsets. The pool on the grounds of Prince Kuhio is open to guests of Prince Kuhio only. We purchased this condo in March 2021 and have painted, added new ceiling fans and a ceiling light, new lamps, new artwork, and a new sofa. We have also added comfortable outside seating and a table for two on the lanai. New stainless steel electric oven range with a glass cooktop. Solid wood cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom. Microwave, full kitchen with dining area for two. Full bathroom with a large shower.
We spend our winters in Kauai and take pride in providing a clean, modern and comfortable space for our guests to enjoy. Of course, there is free parking at Prince Kuhio, one space per condo unit. There is a laundry room on premises with a change machine and vending machine for laundry soap. Our unit is in a perfect location and makes a great home base to come home to after exploring the island.
Recent Guest's Comments
Beautiful condo with a direct view of beach from the balcony. It is very close to Lawai (good snorkeling spot) and Baby Beach. Poipu beach is close to 30 minute walk. We had our dinners on lanai during the stay, the road is surprisingly quiet. The stars are beautiful on a clear sky. You will never miss the rooster crow, lots of hens and roosters nearby. Also amazing sunsets from the nearby beaches. Highly recommend the stay here, shopping centers and restaurants are close by too.