Prince Kuhio Condos
Prince Kuhio Condo #333
Click Here to See Availability Calendar
Click Here to contact Allen or Vallaine
- Across the street from beach, ocean view studio, sleeps 2.
- Bed linens and bath towels provided (beach towels and cooler also).
- Newer King size bed.
- Full kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and blender.
- Ceiling fan or air conditioning available.
- New LCD TV, DVD player, Radio, CD player.
- Large Private Lanai with Ocean, park, sunset, and Mountain view.
- New Lanai table and chairs
- Telephone with answering machine.
- High speed wireless internet access.
- Hair dryer, Iron and ironing board.
- On site laundry facilities.
- On site Gas or Charcoal BBQ.
- No smoking in unit or on property please.
- $85 per night (7 or more nights)
- $115 per night for stays less than 7 nights
- 5 night minimum stay
- $85 cleaning fee
- $150 refundable damage deposit
- Rental fees to be paid 60 days in advance
- 60 day cancellation period to receive full refund
- Hawaii Tax 13.42%
- Rates and terms subject to change without notice
If you want to maximize your tropical enjoyment this ocean view studio offers just that. The exterior wall is all glass with a large slider opening onto a spacious lanai. The sun rises over Prince Kuhio Park warming the lanai for that morning cup of coffee.
Enjoy the sparkling Pacific Ocean and Haupu Mountain views over Prince Kuhio Park. Feel like a refreshing swim? Choose between the pool set in a lush tropical Hawaiian garden that includes a waterfall.
Check out our koi pond or take a few steps to the beach - don't forget your snorkling gear. A fully equipped kitchen makes meal preparation easy or check out the exceptional barbecue.
Nearby Old Koloa Town and Poipu Shopping Village offer shops and dining. Activities close at hand are golfing, sailing, tennis, hiking, bicycling and scuba diving.
Recent Guest Comments
* We love your apt. and Prince Kuhio complex! I did a lot of research on Trip advisor.com and Frommers.com to find a condo that had A/C AND a king-size bed AND a pool, AND an ocean view AND was on the top floor, AND in sunny Poipu.I was lucky to come up with #333! You are so well equipped (kitchen & bathroom supplies) and beautifully decorated.
M & E, Albuquerque NW
* Your home has a lovely charm of it's own. I loved the personal touches. This is much better then a cold sterile hotel room, no matter how grand the hotel itself is. I have spent a lovely week between my medical meeting and in this lovely condo. I did a lot of snorkeling and early morning walks to the Spouting Horn; sunrises and sunsets------will be back next year and hope to stay with you again.
SB Vancouver BC
* What a wonderful place to stay! My husband and I spent the first part of our honeymoon here and our stay was everything we hoped and more. After lots of internet research we settled on Prince Kuhio condos. The decision has proven to be a good one. We will recommend it to others and would be delighted to stay here again. The condo was clean, comfortable, and far better equipped then we would have expected.It's just the right size for a couple and is in a terrific location. for exploring the island.
K & J
* Our last night in Kauai. The last 2 weeks have been beyond compare.Your condo was perfect for us, nice bed for my husbands back, ceiling fan & open door with the sound of the ocean by far beats the air conditioner. Perfect vacation. I would definitely rent this place again. Mahalo!
J & T Crested Butte, CO
* We are just completing our Kauai vacation in your wonderful condo. Everything is perfect here and there isn't anything extra we could have wanted. It is so comfortable, convenient and feels just like home. We will be back and hope your condo will be available. Loved the mountain, garden and ocean views. Thank you so much for everything.
G & S, Encinitas, CA
* I was very pleased with selecting this condo. It was a last minute reservation, after cancelling a previous hotel reservation due to mold issues. After reading rave reviews on the internet, I was determined to stay here, The condo did not disappoint. It was like home away from home, very clean, convenient and most important to me (due to allergies) ;NO MOLD! or roaches.
B & R, Virginia Beach, VA