Prince Kuhio Condos
Prince Kuhio Condo #319
Click Here to See Availability Calendar
Click Here to contact Ivan or Martha
- Large 1-bedroom, 720 sq ft, Sleeps 2
- King Size Bed
- Third floor location is ideal for cooling trade winds that blow from bedroom through the condo and out the living room windows
- Beautiful tropical garden and newly remodeled pool on-site with
views from living room.
- Bedroom and Lanai offer great ocean views, park view, mountain views
and sunrise views!
- Fully equipped kitchen with cookware and dishes
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Cable TV, phone, radio and free high-speed wireless internet service
- Bed linens and towels provided for your comfort
- Beach gear provided including beach towels and chairs
- Free parking
- $150 per night, 3 night minimum
- $140 per night, 7 or more nights
- Winter rates Dec 19-Apr 1, add $10 per night
- $100 out-cleaning fee
- $200 refundable deposit
- Hawaii tax 13.42%, Tax ID # W65965508-01
- Rent due 60 days before arrival
Our condo can be your home base for many Kauai adventures. With the ocean
just 20 yards from the resort; swimming, dolphin and whale watching, and
surfing are just steps away. Our large 720 sq. ft. condo is ideally located
in the middle of the resort, and the third floor location opens it to the
refreshing trade breezes and lovely ocean, mountain, park and sunrise views.
You can hear the ocean from the bedroom at night!
The lovely beach next to the toney Beach House Restaurant, just a short walk
down the street, has some of the best snorkeling on the island with the
amazing and gentle Kauai Green Turtles as occasional guests. Also within
convenient walking distance are the National Tropical Botanical Gardens, the
famous Spouting Horn, Whaler's Cove, and an upscale Hawaiian style shopping
mall with an impressive set of great restaurants. And it's just a short
drive to world famous Poipu Beach and old Koloa town.
Come home at the end of the day to relax in your living room with lovely
Hawaiian style furniture and tropical garden and pool views. Lay back in
your comfortable queen size bed and enjoy ocean and mountain views as you
over-look Prince Kuhio Park, Hawaiian sacred ground, from your bedroom or
lanai (deck). Prepare a meal in your fully equipped kitchen or make use of
the barbeque area with grills and picnic tables near the pool or eat at one
of the nearby restaurants. The island has everything you could want from
amazing helicopter or ATV rides, hiking Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of
the Pacific", or the spectacular Na Pali Coast, renting surf boards or
horseback riding. Our Prince Kuhio one bedroom, one bath condo for two is
value priced and ready to host you for your Kauai adventures.